Alan Paine Men`s Dunswell Waterproof Jacket Shooting Fit
This highly technical waterproof jacket is crafted from a high quality robust cotton rich outer fabric. With a waterproof level of 10000mm and a breathability of 20000, the wearer will remain dry and comfortable whilst out in the most punishing conditions.
The jacket has waterproof windbreaker cuffs plus a waterproof drip strip at the bottom of the lining. Furthermore, we are so confident of its durability that each jacket comes with a two-year guarantee.
With pleated sleeves, an action back, copious pockets and a detachable and adjustable peak hood it is perfect for any shooter. Two cartridge pockets come complete with handy eyelet drainage holes; there are two essential hand-warmer pockets, a hunter's pouch, a secure map pocket under the coat's front placket and two internal secure pockets for your valuables.
Extra zips are a clever addition enabling the wearer to zip in one of our Aylsham fleece waistcoats to provide additional layering if required.
• Waterproof & Breathable 10000 Mm / 20000 Mvp
• Durable Waterproof Membrane Specially Created For Alan Paine Under The AP EX Name
• Inside Collar Trimmed With Alcantara
• Articulated Sleeve & Action Back To Aid Movement
• Detachable Adjustable Peak Hood
• Adjustable Draw Cord Waist
• Two Cartridge Pockets With Eyelet Drainage Holes
• Two Hand-warmer Pockets
• Secure Map Pocket Under Front Placket
• Anti-wicking Strip Hem
• Waterproof Windbreaker Cuffs
• Two Internal Secure Pockets
• Back Poacher's Pocket
• Outer: 53%Cotton 32%Polyester 15%Nylon
• Zips Inside To Accommodate Alan Paine Aylsham Waistcoat
Free UK 48 hour delivery when you spend £40.
Unused items can be returned within 30 days of delivery. Return labels can be purchased from our website.