Alan Paine Ladies Combrook Tweed Coat Shooting Fit
This waterproof coat has been one of our most popular jackets since the inception of the Combrook collection. Our pure wool Combrook tweed is specially woven for us and not only is it a durable and functional tweed it also boasts an extremely soft handle. We pride ourselves on sourcing beautiful fabrics with eye-catching colourful overchecks.
Being warm and dry is absolutely essential when you're out in the field. This must-have coat has a water repellent outer, is waterproof and breathable and has the welcome addition of waterproof windbreaker cuffs to make sure you're complete dry and comfortable. What's more there's a waterproof drip strip at the bottom of the lining.
Waterproof & Breathable 10000 Mm / 20000 Mvp
• Water Repellent Outer
• Durable Waterproof Membrane Specially Created For Alan Paine Under The AP EX Name
• Soft Mock Suede Inside Collar For Comfort
• Two Cartdidge Pockets With Eyelet Drainage Holes
• Two Hand-Warmer Pockets With Flap Retainer Straps
• Secure Map Pocket Under Front Plackett
• Secure Internal Pocket
• Anti-wicking Strip Hem
• Waterproof Windbreaker Cuffs
• 100% Tweed Wool
• Weight 600g
Free UK 48 hour tracked delivery when you spend £20.
Returns & Exchanges
Unused items can be returned or exchanged within 28 days of delivery.